Thursday, October 15

For the longest time, whether good or bad. I have tried everything to jazz up my mandatory school uniform. I look to bend the rules, or, at the very most, gently break them. In Los Angeles and now in New York City, I always start at the Gap. But not in the way that you're thinking. You see, I head straight to the boys department! That's right..the boy's section! Instead of just borrowing from boys with the boyfriend jean, I borrow their shirts too. 

Following in the footsteps of Coco Chanel, who was well known for incorporating different elements from men's fashion into her legendary designs,  I try to do the same for me! The boyfriend shirt works perfectly. Pair it with your school's necktie, pearls, a tulle skirt, leggings, great sunglasses and VOILA...Mademoiselle York Girl...




Me and the guys at the Gap!



School lunch break... streets of NYC!


No comments:

Post a Comment